You guys had to see this coming following my last post. We’ll have some fun with this one!
Let’s say budget wasn’t in the question. What would your dream PC have inside it? Ever wondered how crazy a PC could get when you put every top of the line component in it you could find? Today we’ll answer that question and build the most powerful PC money can buy. One that will have everyone’s head turn. Coming in at a whopping $5250 this PC will be sure to make all your friends jealous.
- AMD Ryzen 9 5950X
- Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula ATX AM4 Motherboard
- Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 128 GB (4 x 32 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB FTW3 ULTRA GAMING Video Card
- Corsair Crystal 680X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case
- EVGA T2 1000 W 80+ Titanium Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply